Membership Renewal StepsOur President emailed all members to introduce our online campaign (click here for the letter).
The renewal process this year has a couple of slight changes of which you need to be aware of:
- Membership dues will be $50.00 for the 2013 membership year.
- Members may renew their NALTA and local association by submitting one check.
- If you are a member of the DALTA (Denver Chapter), OCAPLTA (Oklahoma City Chapter) or PALTA (Midland Chapter) you will need to send your NALTA dues directly to NALTA, P.O. Box 2605, Houston, TX 77252 Attn: Membership and your local DALTA Chapter, or PALTA Chapter dues directly to the DALTA, OCAPLTA or PALTA membership chairman.
- At Large members send your invoice and dues to the NALTA address on the invoice
- All other NALTA/Chapter members send their NALTA invoice and dues into their local chapter along with their chapter dues.
To renew your membership click on the red 'Renew Membership' link below - Members will receive e-mail announcements periodically between now and the end of the campaign.
- Enter your email address on the login
- Enter your password on the login
- Click login
- Click on view profile and update your information and click save and then click on "Renew until 1 January 2014"
- You will see your renewal and be prompted to check your data click the NEXT button on the bottom right
- You will see your profile once more please make any necessary changes and then click the NEXT button which will update your profile
- Then, click "Confirm" You will receive an invoice/confirmation email, print it
- Mail in your check and invoice/confirmation email